More about cookies: www.celticfc.net/cookies
Celtic Football Club acknowledges its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of those who engage with the Club, especially children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults from all forms of harm and actively promote the creation of a positive, safe and supportive environment.
We recognise that:
- the welfare of the child (up to the age of 18 years) is paramount
- all children, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity, have the right to equal protection from all types of harm or abuse
- working in partnership with children and their families is essential in promoting and embedding this policy
The purpose of the Club’s Safeguarding Policy and procedures is to:
- promote and prioritise the safety and wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults;
- provide staff and volunteers with appropriate training to recognise, identify and respond to safeguarding concerns relating to children and vulnerable adults;
- ensure that appropriate action is taken in the event of incidents or concerns and that support is provided to those who raise or disclose the concern and it is dealt with confidentially;
- prevent the employment or engagement of unsuitable individuals by adopting rigorous recruitment and vetting procedures.
Celtic Football Club’s Safeguarding policies and procedures will be widely promoted and are mandatory for everyone engaged with the Club. These policies will be reviewed on a regular basis, or in the event of changes in legislation or government guidance, or as a result of any other significant change or event.
Celtic Football Club has appointed a dedicated Safeguarding Manager to oversee these policies and procedures.
Contact email address: [email protected]
CLICK HERE to download our Safeguarding Handbook.
© Copyright 2018 Celtic FC