Players’ Code of Conduct
The rules within the Soccer Academy are based upon the principle of ‘consideration and respect for others’. This ensures that everyone at the Academy can be safe, secure and happy during their time at the club.
- Players are reminded that they represent Celtic Football Club and should behave in a responsible manner on and off the pitch.
- Players are required to wear the appropriate attire at training and matches as directed by your coach.
- Bad language and or bullying behaviour will not be tolerated at any time.
- Take pride in your appearance on and off the pitch. Ensure you bring the appropriate training and match requisites i.e. training kit, boots and shin guards etc.
- Jewellery must not be worn for matches or training sessions, both for personal safety and that of other players.
- Discuss any problems/issues withyour coach immediately.
- Good attendance and punctuality at matches and training sessions are essential.
- If you are unable to attend training and/or matches you must notify your coach immediately.
- Show good sportsmanship and respect for the opposition players.
- Accept the referee’s decision is final.
- Always listen to your coach and give your best.